Bridgeville AC RepairJust like your car, your air conditioner requires regular maintenance to operate safely & efficiently all year long. The best time to schedule your AC maintenance is in the spring & fall before the temperature rises or drops drastically. For instance, At Mark Allen, we make Bridgeville AC tune-ups convenient & affordable. Furthermore, you’ll receive two seasonal tune-ups to keep your AC & heater running efficiently through the hottest summers & coldest winters. In conclusion, these rejuvenating services are just what the AC doctor ordered!
Air Conditioning Repair in Bridgeville PaOur team of trained & certified tune-up specialists has years of experience servicing every make & model of air conditioning system. In addition, you can rely on our team to locate any problems with your system & present pressure-free solutions. In conclusion, should you wish to move forward with any suggested repairs, they will take care of it right then and there!
Central AC Installation in Bridgeville PennsylvaniaAs the seasons change, AC maintenance isn’t usually top of mind for most homeowners. For example, between holidays & travel, it can be hard to remember to give your local AC company a call. Furthermore, that’s precisely why Mark Allen makes air conditioning maintenance easy! Our specials ensures that you’ll receive two seasonal tune-up rejuvenations. You can even schedule them ahead of time & we’ll reach back out to confirm your appointments when the time is closer. In conclusion, call today & you’ll see how Mark Allen delivers the AC tune-up Bridgeville residents prefer.
Central Air Conditioning Replacement In Bridgeville
- Thermostat: test operation, calibration, and batteries
- Check system for proper airflow pressure & refrigerant levels in system & gas leaks
- Measure return air and supply air temperatures
- Flush and treat condensate drain lines
- Inspect and test blower motor bearings, electrical usage operation & indoor coil
- Test capacitors & all safety devices
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Clean burner assembly, deep chemical clean of outdoor coil & flame sensor & Filter as needed
- Heat exchanger safety inspection
- Test & calibrate gas pressure & exhaust system for safe operation
- Check Disconnect electrical connections & proper fuse size
- Inspect contactors for burns, pits, proper connection & fan blade
- Test Compressor amp draws & fan motor amp draws
- Duct system inspection for energy loss
- Indoor air quality assessment, Carbon monoxide test & Complete safety evaluation